Friday 12/10/2018 02:57pm (Sent from Unknown via Telstra Corporation Limited)

8WK Challenge ATF Update - Looking at the forecast for tomorrows weather there's a lot of rain on the way. As a pre-warning, tomorrows boot camp may be cancelled. We will update tomorrow morning at 6:00 am on our Facebook group - please join our group through the link [censored] for all updates! If it isn't on, Lorna our trainer will be at the club at 7am to run a small boot camp as an alternative. Reply 'STOP' to Opt Out

Scored 0 (0 votes) Vote Up! Vote Down!     comments  tweet this  Like this  Submit to reddit  Stumble Upon this